All the colors
Sandmade is getting prettier each day.
I’ve spent the last few days fixing bugs, coming up with color schemes for the puzzles and getting footage for a new trailer.
Here’s a fun fact: variable names “selectedBaseIndex” and “selectedBlockIndex” are similar enough that when you swap them in code no one will notice for hours!
I changed the layout of the puzzles in Sandmade. You now have to match the blocks from the top row to the ones from the bottom one, and there can now be up to 5 pairs on screen at a time.
I like how it’s possible to train the brain to see these pairs quickly. It used to be much more difficult to me, but after so much time working on the game and playtesting, I’m seeing a lot of improvement in that area.