Look closely and imagine, do those structures fit together? Sandmade is a beautiful puzzle game that starts simple and relaxing but will soon challenge your brain and test your spatial skills.
With the release of Hidden Paws behind us, I’ve decided to work on something smaller before diving back into bigger projects. This is a fairly simple puzzle game in which you will have to imagine which of the 3D shapes fit together. Sounds simple enough, right? It is.. until they get bigger. A block 3x3x3 is fairly easy to wrap your head around, but bigger than that quickly gets tricky.
- 10 simple levels to learn the rules
- 90 increasingly challenging puzzles to test yourself
- Beautiful graphics that make everything look like delightful sand structures
- Rhythmic music to keep you in the zone
- No timers, no scores, it’s just you and the puzzles
- Each level’s visuals and difficulty are handcrafted, but when you finish you can play again and get a new challenge
- Everything is pretty and responsive
- Mouse only